Anyway, I'm not a particular Innisfree cleanser fan. I tried the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam but it was nothing compared to the Skinfood Egg White Pore Form that I use in my morning skin routine. But I do quite like the Innisfree apple juicy liquid line as I use their makeup remover Innisfree Apple Juicy Emulsion Lip & Eye Remover now in my daily routine. So I thought I'd give this cleanser a try.
Description (from innisfreeworld.com):
- A liquid, deep-cleansing foam that gives your skin a smooth and healthy glow
- 1. Rich, delicate bubbles interact for effective, deep cleansing.
- 2. Organic acids and vitamins from apples remove dead cells from the surface of skin and open pores for effective, deep cleansing.
- 3. Enjoy the sweet and sour scent of apples!
- Free from: mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, synthetic colorants, and imidazolidinyl urea
- Squeeze some foam into your hands and create a lather. Massage the foam into your face and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
I think the last point in the description was either lost in translation or translated incorrectly. There is no foam to squeeze out as this liquid foaming cleanser comes out as a clear liquid. It's quite watery, which is what I don't like about it because it runs off your hands. It also doesn't foam very well. Add those two together and you've got to use a lot of product each time you wash your face, especially if you're like me and you use a Clarisonic Mia 2.
I only got one sample of this, and since it was so runny I could only get 2 usages out of this. Other than the nice apple scent, I really didn't see any reason to choose this cleanser over others. I didn't break out or anything and I had no clogged pores, so from that standpoint it seemed to clean well. But I didn't really feel like my face was clean. I felt like most of the cleanser dripped off my face as I was trying to make it foam! And because it doesn't foam well, it was hard to make sure I covered all aspects of my face with the cleanser. It's just not user-friendly, especially compared to other cleansers in this price range, like the Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam or Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist.
So naturally, I won't be buying a full sized version of this.
Very runny, feels like it drips off my face as soon as I put it on
Doesn't foam very well either
Not user friendly!
$9 for 150ml at sephora.com
Quality: 3/5 because I don't feel like much of the cleanser went on my face. I felt like it just dripped down my face because it was so runny!
Value: 2/5 because you need to use A LOT for a foam to lather and for it to not drop off your face!